Project Manager (Mid - Senior Level)
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Bachelor's or higher in Computer Engineering or any related field.
- At least 5 years experience as Project Management in building and leading strong engineering teams using
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Have a knowledge in various project management frameworks (PMP, Scrum methodology, Agile methodology, etc.) is a plus.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Interested in keeping up with technology such as Blockchain technology.
Flexible Working Hours : Monday - Friday
Work Location : Office Near MRT Rama 9
High Salary & Good Benefits
Apply Now to get a fast result!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying