We’re looking for a talented accounting professional with five to 10 years of experience to join our Accounting team to help lead the company during a rapid growth period in organizing and optimising our current accounts payable/receivable process with external vendors and partners.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-backed started up company in the fintech space and make your mark in driving innovation and efficiency in our business operations. The role is based in Thailand and only open to candidates who have the ability to work in Thailand under their current residency status.
- Handle a full set of accounting activities and day to day operation, including month-end closing, balance sheet reconciliation, and taxation.
- Ensure the accounting records and taxes are correct and complied with statutory and governing law.
- Oversee the timely closing of accounting monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Prepare and provide monthly management accounting reports and analysis.
- Prepare the budget, estimate and forecast to ensure the soundness of financial forecasts, plans and assumptions for the company.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors, tax advisor and parent company on accounting and auditing matters then arrange for timely preparation of annual audited report for the Companies
- work closely with accounting team
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement / innovate solutions / system enhancements related to accounting & financial function
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
Qualifications & Key Competences:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Audit background with CPA License is a plus.
- CPD License is a plus.
- Familiar with IFRS and Thai GAAP.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and The Revenue Code.
- 10-15 years of working experience in related field at least 5 years of management /supervisory experience.
- Experience in Xero is an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience in FINANCE industry is a plus
- Good in interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying