About the Role:
You will be an integral part of a team the Legal & Compliance team which is a strategic partner and a trusted business enabler to the Board and senior management. It is our responsibility to ensure that company continuously fulfils its regulatory obligations in today’s tight and dynamic regulatory landscape.
The role is a remote-based role which requires to work on Shift
In the evenings (7pm – 11pm), weekends (9 -11pm), statutory holidays (9 - 11pm) to allow us to provide a seamless 24/7 compliance response to our clients.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Performing AML and KYC screenings on customers account opening.
- Reviewing and clearing transaction alerts and conducting investigations and to clear name screening and sanction alerts.
- Conducting enhanced due diligence on suspicious transactions and assist with preparing suspicious transactions reports.
- Updating and maintaining the internal sanction/ block lists.
- Contributing to and maintaining the policies, procedures and risk assessments that
- support the Company’s Compliance framework.
- Undertaking periodic CDD Reviews.
- Ensuring proper record keeping.
- Performing any other ad-hoc tasks and project work as assigned.
- To assist with clients’ documentation checks, regulatory AML and KYC due diligence
- Diploma/Degree with at least 2 years relevant experience n a financial institution, preferably at banks/payment institutions/money service business/consulting environment.
- Sound working knowledge of the Payment Services Act (Singapore) and MAS Notices and Guidelines on AML/CFT
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Good at execution, pressure handling and teamwork.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin (both written and verbal).
- Proven ability to work and execute with minimal supervision or remote management.
- Available to work weekends, statutory holidays, and outside regular office hours.